Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Lace

Wow! I can't believe I actually just finished writing this book. I got to a certain point and said...ya know what? I think this is a good stopping point and let's go ahead and do books 3 and 4...Eeps! I know that's committing to a lot, but it will be so much fun. I am going to take a short break from Annie and (insert man of the book here) and am going to write "Wildflower" for National Novel Writing Month during the month of November. BUT...there are two months between now and then so I'll probably be doing a lot of reading and editing between now and then so hopefully I can get this book up and running.....fun stuff! I'm actually more excited about this one and Wildflower than I was Blue Ribbon. And of course, I also need to finish editing another book from another series that's been "complete" for about five years now. I just need to fine tune it..that one is called Just Dessert and it's a really really sweet story and when one of my former coworkers was reading a chapter from a first draft her comment to me was, "wow, this is pretty personal, eh?"

Anywho...I better get going. I have some more research to do and it's getting late. Nighty night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment